Am I addicted to lists? Or do I just love sharing the things I have come to love as a mom? Maybe a little of both! (lol) Well, here I am with another list for you guys. Here’s SIX of the blogs that I enjoy following as a mother; and if you couldn’t tell by the title, these are MY suggestions for my mamas with melanin because representation is everything!
- The Traveling Child: created by mother of two, Monet to inspire parents to explore the world with their kids. She gives tips on traveling with kids, insight on great destinations, and much more!
- Adanna Dill/Rattles and Heels: created by mom of 3, Adanna. She has awesome tips for motherhood, style, and even has homeschool resources! Very much worth a follow. Two Chocolate faces: created by mom of twin boys, Kayla, sharing not only the joys of parenting but also those parts nobody likes to discuss. Kayla is also a personal instructor.
- Product Review Mom: Louida started her blog as a hobby to share her reviews on products that she tests. A good follow for moms looking to get into affiliate marketing.
- Mater Mea– created to help moms navigate motherhood, life, and careers REALISTICALLY!
- ToCANAD: created by a good friend, Mysess, with so much valuable content on parenting, wellness, and travel. She also shares links to find the best products!
Granted that I am fairly new to all things blog, these have been some of my favorites as they have so much content that I can relate to, as well as things that are chock full of new information for me!
If you don’t mind, leave some of your favorite mom blogs in the comments, share this post with your friends, and if you aren’t already, follow me on social media too!